Sunday, August 30, 2015

Will Our Generation Speak?


Almost two years ago, I received a copy of an INCREDIBLE book at a revival meeting in our church. The book was written by Grace Mally, which instantly intrigued me because a few years prior I had been involved with a Bible study (called B.R.I.G.H.T. Lights) for girls by Grace's big sister, Sarah Mally.

As I got deeper into the book, I was burdened to start a group study on this book and how we needed to get the gospel out there. But I was 16; what could a starting high school senior do? I had no idea how to start a Bible Study! 

But God's will prevails. I purchased a case of the books, and started a group among my friends of our homeschooling group. While the study itself only lasted about 4 weeks, due to holidays and my crazy school schedule, the time we had was definitely a blessed time.

Will Our Generation Speak? Is full of encouraging testimonies and great ideas, 
as well as resources to get you started!

Now this isn't an ordinary book. Will Our Generation Speak? is a challenge, a call to us as sons and daughters of the Most High God to bring others to His everlasting truth and life. I mean, Jesus told us that we are the light of the world! We are the ones to bring His love to all the nations! 

I'm really super excited about this book all over again, and have the flame in my heart once more. I am hoping to start an open group Bible study, much like the young adult group that I go to on Thursday evenings here in Tennessee. It isn't solely for the people that go to church at the host church: It is for anyone you want to bring, despite what denomination they are, or whether or not they even go to church, or if they're married, etc. But I can tell you this: it is a beautiful time of fellowship in Christ!

So my hope and prayer is that God will continue to lead me where He wants me, down to the exact times and dates that are in His plan! 
If you all don't mind praying for me, I would SOOOO appreciate it! 
Love you all!
XO, Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment