Friday, August 14, 2015

12 Days, 12 Things

Hello everyone! I just HAD to share with y’all something that I found on Facebook. If you read my LAST POST, you’ll see the link :)





The article, 12 Things a Christian Shouldn’t Do, TOTALLY spoke to me. Every little thing on that list was something that I REALLY struggle with, so I’m breaking each of the things down into a lesson point/blog post.


For 12 days, you and I will work on these together, and start seeing ourselves the way God sees us as His children: perfected in His Son’s Blood.

Now these posts are meant to encourage and inspire you in your spiritual walk, not discourage you and make you feel as though you aren’t good enough to be God’s child.

I just want you to know I’m learning this right alongside you guys haha!


So yeah! One of the next post starts Day 1: No Turning Back: Looking Back at Our Past. I hope you enjoy the next few posts, I pray that you all will be blessed and encouraged, and may you continue to keep your mind focused on God’s will for your life no matter what you’re doing!

XO, Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment