Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Black Friday: What many people know as "What Is This, No-Thanks-Giving Day?" Down here on the Gulf Coast, Mississippi, I actually saw nothing but courtesy. AND I got my family's gifts! Total: about $80. For 9 people, I think that's pretty darn good! :) Here's the deals:
                -Dad: New phone case, Amazon.com. $7.99 w/ FREE shipping.
                -Mom: Rue 21 necklace/earring set, Claire's 3 pk. studs, $11 total.
                -CJ: Aeropostale shirt (They last FOREVER!), $9
                -Phillip: AXE gift set, $5 (coupons+sales=happy wallet) {Walgreens}
                -Will: Ticket to see the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special, Sidewalk Prophets cd, $12 total.
                -Jesse: Veggie Tales dvd (the one he's been wanting to see :D), t-shirt, $8 total {Lifeway}
                -Nicky & Sam- Spiderman (N) and Batman (S) jammies, $6 a pair {Wal-Mart}
                -Gwen: Carter's sleeper, Claire's hair accessories, Old Navy leggings and tights, $12 total.

By the time I added in tax and the *treats* (candy I got cheap with a COUPON!), I ended up with almost $80. I think I did pretty good, versus my past routine of going to Dollar Tree on Christmas Eve. :) What deals have you snagged? Comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment